Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crock Pot: Tomato and White Kidney Bean Chicken

Hello blog world! I've thrown together yet another delicious, healthy, and easy crock pot meal. My roommate told me that this is one of the best ones yet, and it left her feeling full for the rest of the night (and she ate it at 4:30)

I hope you all enjoy it just as much as we did!

Ingredients:
- Chicken breasts (I used 3)
- Can of fire roasted tomatoes
- Can of white kidney beans
- Onion
- Basil and garlic powder to taste
- Rice (optional)

Directions:
- Slice the onion. Place the chicken pieces (defrosted) onto the bottom of the crock pot and pour the cans of tomatoes and beans on top. Add the sliced onion and the spices. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours and enjoy! Be sure to stir as often as you can (I did in between my classes).

You can serve it over rice (like I did) or alone.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment